Do you know California laws offer various protections for the employees?
Contact Attorney Ray Hsu if any of the following conditions applies to you:
- My employer paid me below $8.00 per hour, the minimum wages.
- I worked over 8 hours a day, and/or over 40 hours a week and my employer does not pay me overtime premiums.
- My employer forced me to falsify timecards by punching the timecards to conform to the time on the pay stubs, but I always worked overtime.
- My employer asked me to pay for company renovation, improvements…etc.
- My employer’s pay check sometimes bounced.
- I had no chance to take a 10-minute break for every 4 hours of work.
- I had no chance to take a 30-minute meal time for every 5 hours of work.
- I am a nurse or an ambulance driver who worked 12 hours to 24 hours a day, or I worked 6 to 7 days a week, non-stop.
- My employer took away the tips and kept a part for his/her own.
- My employer told me that I am an independent contractor with no overtime compensations and I was asked to sign a contract to that effect.
- My employer told me, “go ahead and sue me!”
Attorney Ray Hsu understands your frustration for not being properly compensated for your work performed. Attorney Ray Hsu will patiently go over your day-to-day work activities and assist with your wage claims. No matter your wage claims are in the amount of $100,000, $10,000, $5000, $1000, or even just $500, Attorney Ray Hsu would be happy to assist you, including calculations with all of the penalties you are entitled.
Attorney Ray Hsu is a long-time volunteer since 2006 with the workers’ rights clinic of the Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County in El Monte where he assisted numerous employees to litigate their wage claims before the State Labor Commissioners and in the Superior Courts. Attorney Ray Hsu is also a volunteer attorney with the Southern California Chinese Lawyer Association monthly legal clinic where he provides legal assistances for litigants with labor and employment law problems. You can trust Attorney Ray Hsu with his knowledge and experience to provide you hassle-free legal services to get your wages and tips back. While other lawyers may reject your case for too many years of employment history or small amount of wages owed, Attorney Ray Hsu will patiently go over all of your employment history to assist your wage claims.