An initial consultation on any family law matter at CHH Law, P.C. A Professional Law Corporation, begins with a detailed questionnaire. We know from experience helping many past clients from Los Angeles County and surrounding areas the types of issues and questions that need to be addressed in family law situations involving:
- Divorce, whether contested or uncontested; high asset, middle class or low income; for a petitioner or a respondent to a divorce petition
- Property division in divorce, including division of complex assets such as stocks and bonds, investment properties, retirement accounts and collectibles
- Child custody and visitation: parenting plans for separated, unmarried, divorcing and divorced parents; modifications and enforcement of custody orders
- Child support and alimony; modifications and enforcement
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that take the litigation out of any potential divorce
- Paternity, adoption, grandparents’ rights, fathers’ rights and mothers’ rights
Based on the results of the questionnaire, we evaluate clients’ legal situations in terms of what is possible, what is recommended, what the course of action will likely cost and what problems may arise.
In most family law cases, litigation is not the best solution. It is costly. It reduces very personal relationships to impersonal maneuvers. It puts a family’s future in the hands of a judge who does not know the family’s dynamics, history or potential.
Negotiations or mediation, on the other hand, allow spouses or parents to keep family matters private. Amicable methods of resolving divorce or custody issues allow the individuals involved to make decisions based on what is best for themselves and their children.
CHH Law, P.C., adapts to the methods most appropriate to each client. We pledge honesty — and skillful advocacy. We are prepared to guide you through the legal processes that suit your needs in pursuit of desired goals.
Request A Case Evaluation With No Further Obligation — Contact A California Family Law Attorney
People rarely plan to need the help of a family law attorney, but when the need arises, experience and dedication to clients’ best interests are key factors for selecting the right lawyer. CHH Law, P.C., is available by phone at 626-539-5377 or by email.
We offer family law services with assistance as needed for Chinese- and Spanish-speaking clients.
我們講中國語文。Se habla español.